1. Equipment List
Various other equipment: stands, umbrellas, triggers, etc.
2. Equipment Description
Sony a7 III Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable-lens
- Advanced 24.2MP Back-Illuminated 35mm Full-frame Image Sensor
- 15-stop4 dynamic range, 14-bit uncompressed RAW4, ISO 50 to 204,800
- Up to 10fps1 Silent5 or Mechanical Shutter with AE/AF tracking
- 693 phase-detection / 425 contrast AF points w/ 93% image coverage
- Eye-AF with AF-C; Direct AF point 4-way multi-selector; touch AF
- 4K2 HDR3 Movie w/ full pixel readout, no pixel binning or crop
- Long-lasting Z battery for up to 710 images8 on a full charge
- Secure and versatile dual media slots (1 SD card slot UHS-II compatible)
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization, 5-step 6 shutter speed advantage
- SuperSpeed USB Type-C™ (USB 3.1 Gen 1 compatible) and Micro USB
My goto lens for indoor sessions is Sony 24mm f1.4 wide-angle Prime Lens
- Premium G Master Series Wide-range prime lens
- DDSSM (Direct Drive SSM) for quiet, highly precise focus lens control
- Circular 11-blade aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- Two XA (extreme aspherical) elements in an optical design contribute to G Master’s high resolution
- Dust and moisture-resistant design
Most used light Einstein 640 WS Light
- f-stop power variability (2.5 Ws to 640 Ws)
- Adjustable in precise 1/10 f-stops
- All-digital control from LCD display
- Global plug-and-play from 95 to 265 VAC
- Action stopping flash durations as short as 1/13,500 sec. (t.1)
- Color consistency +/- 50K at any power
- Bright, adjustable 250 W modeling lamp
- Frosted dome cover reduces UV emission
- Audible and visual recycle indicators
Every detail of the legendary Alienware station is designed to heighten and excite your senses for the most immersive imaging experiences possible. That’s why every click, press, sound, and framework together take you deeper into the image than you ever imagined.
Monitor: EIZO ColorEdge CG279X
A professional 2560 x 1440 monitor equipped with the latest in color management hardware and software, HLG, and the PQ gamma curve for editing HDR video content, as well as a wide color gamut for displaying vibrant images.
I believe so far I have covered the products I use in every session.
Thank you for reading my Equipment List Article.
I hope this article has helped answer some of your Equipment List questions! Please remember this is only some of my equipment used to capture and deliver stunning portraits to all my clients.
If you’re interested in capturing stunning portraits, please contact Zesty Orange Photography by Olesya Redina. Our team would be more than happy to help you capture beautiful memories that will last a lifetime! CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US TODAY!
Check out some other related blogs from us below
Share this story