Albums are a beautiful way to capture your memories and share them with future generations. They also make great gifts! When it comes to Album Styles and Options Description, there are a lot of different things to consider. In this blog post, we will discuss the different album options available to you. This will help you decide which is the best fit for your portrait session.
Three reasons to love our photo albums – Album Styles and Options Description
- 64,000 color combinations: The 40 album shades available for the cover, the spine & the back work together to coordinate all aspects of the design of the book and box. The choice of 28 ribbon colors completes a unique and personal combination.
- Perfect for every occasion: Our albums offer the perfect solution to give physical shape to all those clients who searched for a real quality product. Maternity, newborn, family, etc. find their perfect match in a product that exceeds the expectations of the marketplace today. This album is characterized by quality standards never seen before!
- Quality & Strength: The quality and state-of-the-art technology distinguishing our albums are included, like lay flat continuous binding, photographic paper, board linings, and the smooth material for the cover. Our albums are archival-rated for over 300 years.
Album Styles and Options Description Features
- The Block: Our album features include a patented binding system. The lay-flat binding allows you to view the panoramic page without seeing a separation in the seam.
- The Cover: The solid album cover perfectly completes the block. The spine and back in our album are leatherette while the covering of the front panel has two options: Matte laminated photographic paper, fully customizable with a printed image that can be customized for all clients.
- The Box: Choose the color of the album, the ribbon, and if you require a Transparent or Semi-transparent lid. Each box is hand-made in rigid HDF (High-Density Fiberboard) material. The box color can be chosen for contrast or tone combined with the colors selected for the cover.
- The Paper: Printed on photographic paper, our albums can feature 20 to 60 pages (sides), with board linings. Glossy or matte lamination is available on request.
- The Ribbon: Produced in fine shiny satin, the ribbon is elegantly finished and is available in a wide range of colors that perfectly complete the tones of the album and box.
Album Styles and Options Description Materials
- Color: The Cloud Leatherette is available in a wide variety of colors, with a shaded finish, and it has an incredibly smooth surface and a very soft touch. The innovative fabric, which is coated in a polymeric material for added durability, offers excellent resistance to wear and tear.
- Linen Fabric: Natural, 70% linen, and 30% cotton fabric with a compact texture. Selected after careful research, it offers high resistance to wear combined with perfect adherence even on the round lines of the covers. Available in a wide color palette of warm and natural tones.
- Ribbon: The ribbon is elegantly finished with a swallowtail and comes in a wide range of colors that perfectly complement the book and box’s tones.
- Sizes: With the purchase of one full-size album, you may add matching grandparent albums.
Album Styles and Options Description is an important, but often overlooked, part of the portrait session process. Albums are a beautiful way to capture your memories and share them with future generations. Albums come in many different styles and options so it’s important not only to think about what you want for yourself but also who will be receiving this album as a gift or having it displayed on their coffee table at home. Album materials vary from linen fabric to polymeric coated leatherette that has been tested for over 300 years! Zesty Orange Photography by Olesya Redina can help you create something that looks good both inside the box (quality) and outside (look).
I recommend including the same grandparent albums with the purchase of one complete-size album.
Zesty Orange Photography by Olesya Redina would love to help you create your very own Album Style and Option Description! Albums are a beautiful way to capture your memories and share them with future generations. Not sure what you want? That’s okay! Zesty Orange Photography by Olesya Redina has a wide variety of Album Styles and Options Descriptions for you to choose from. With so many Album Styles and Options, we know you will find the perfect one for you!
Contact us by Clicking Here
More information on albums follow this url – https://www.dictionary.com/browse/album
Below is more articles from us